The pants I was wearing while replacing our ceiling fans didn’t have pockets, so I taped all the screws to my shirt so I could reach them while working. I won’t tell you where I had to put the screw driver. You know, I could really use a tool belt.
Sometimes pink is so cliché, but when you’re participating in a manly activity you might need a touch of pink. For example my Xbox 360 controller is pink, and you better watch out or amandaTR0N will snipe your face!
- Levi’s Boyfriend Jeans from Urban Outfitters (baggy jeans because sometimes you have to show a little crack to get the job done right)
- What A Girl Wants Tank from Forever 21 (to be worn with hot pink bra straps hanging out)
- Wanted Field Boot from Urban Outfitters (to protect pedicured toes)
- Apollo Precision Tools from Amazon (if I didn’t already have tools I would buy these immediately)
- Girl Gear Industries Tool Belt from Amazon (cutest tool belt ever)
- Clear Lens Sunglasses from Forever21 (instead of bulky safety goggles)